Are you achieving your Digital Marketing goals?
Is your website growing your business?
When you had your website built, what was your GOAL?
To create more business?
Increasing digital brand exposure?
Just a web prescence?
If your answer was:
a) To get more business? - Are you?
- Do you know what leads your website is generating for your business?
- When do your users visit?
- How do you acquire users?
- Where are your users?
- How are your active users trending over time?
- How well do you retain users?
- What are your top devices?
- What pages do your users visit?
b) Increasing Digital Brand exposure? - Have You?
- Are you using Adwords, Display Ads, You Tube?
- Are you posting on social media - Facebook, instagram, Twitter etc.?
- Have you run email campaigns?
- Are doing A/B testing to see which emails are been opened the most and what links are being clicked on?
- Are you creating stunning landing pages for your email campaigns?
- Are you running Analytics and analyzing and actioning the data?
- What SEO is being done on your website?
c) Just a Web Prescence?
This is often the case with small budgets and, although a web presence adds a certain amount of credibility to your business, a badly designed site with poor content and navigation will do more harm than good.
are you achieving your Digital marketing goals?
Contact us @ eLionn Digital for all your Digital Solutions
P. S. Have a look here for some fun with stats http://www.internetlivestats.com